Friday, February 27, 2009

How time flies....

I'm leaving Chiang Rai in less than 2 days! This experience has had its really tough moments, but all in all, it was probably the most amazing thing I've done for myself. ever. I just can't believe I'm off. I'm really ready to move on, what lies ahead is so exciting. Yet I cannot deny that Chiang Rai has really had a serious impact on me and I will miss it - for all my complaining, I will miss it!

We finished teaching two weeks ago, so the last two weeks having been about soaking up everything that we had not done yet and doing everything one last time. I've just sent my two huge suitcases off to Bangkok and now all that I have left is my backpack! So surreal!

Anyway, I will miss it, but I am so so excited for my travels to Laos, Cambodia, Southern Thailand, and Hong Kong! My friend Marianne who has been teaching in Tha Wang Pa, a little town a few hours away from here is coming to meet me here and then we are off on our adventure! Print this post

No comments: