Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Krabi Images!

Because I am not the smartest at managing this blogger website, and also because the internet is painfully slow, I am uploading my images (and have been doing this for each post by the way) in reverse order. So firstly, take a look at some pictures from Krabi, which happened after the tour around the north ;)

This is Chicken Island. On New Year's Eve, we had a picnic on a sand bar that connected to this island.

They said that there were no tourists due to the closing of the airports in early December, but we certainely did not feel this way... ha. This picture was taken in Maya beach where The Beach was filmed. Doesn't look so paradisiac with all these people right?


At Maya beach, it really is just as beautiful as in the movie, I promise....


Koh Pi Pi...



New Year's Eve - all three of us at the club (the boys thought Victoria and I were the same age!)
Print this post

No comments: