Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Koh Samet - do you want to go to the seaside?

Last weekend, I had Friday off for the King's birthday and decide to travel far and wide. I took the overnight bus to Bangkok on Thursday night, met up with my friend Steve there, and he and I took a bus and a ferry to the lovely island of Koh Samet. Not much to be said about this except for the fact that I had an amazing time with Steve and running into other friends. I also forgot how much I love the ocean. It was a nice little prep for my trip down south to the islands with the family in 2 weeks, I cannot wait!!


Sipping blue margheritas on the beach...











On the ferry ride over with Steve.
Print this post

1 comment:

MIA said...

Aaahh I cannot wait for this in two weeks!!! Too bad we won't be on the same beach. :(
Another weekend retreat to Tha Wang Pha or Chang Rai will definitely be due in January! Miss you!